kanashimi no tenshi: just let me cry...

My tears are not free. Every drop amounts to a piece of your heart. So when I cry you a river, prepare to give me you heart. and I'll welcome it with a kiss. (012407)

Sunday, July 10, 2005

gwee...sssh....

i have this big mouth sore on the tip of my tongue. i have a toothache somewhere near my molars. i think my wisdom tooth is growing, maybe that way i'll gain wisdom. -.-;; my archipelago of nunals (what do they call it in english?) gets painful sometimes and my doctor of a sister tells me to have it checked by a dermatologist and have it examined for biopsy.. mya~...

she says it'll have to be scraped from my back... ouch Y_________Y

i watched My Sassy Girl last night.. i cried again. i think it's a very beautiful story with an unusual ending.. cos i thought they wouldn't get back together. anyway...

here's how i look when i just woke up. XD


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home