kanashimi no tenshi: just let me cry...

My tears are not free. Every drop amounts to a piece of your heart. So when I cry you a river, prepare to give me you heart. and I'll welcome it with a kiss. (012407)

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

miserable life...

Misono is missing. T__T Adeth says he's just in the neighborhood because it's mating season but i'm worried that the neighbors might have gotten irritated that they killed him. mya~ Pusa ko yun eh... mahal ko s'ya.

minsan tuloy parang ayaw ko nang maging close sa iba (tao o pusa) para kapag nawala sila, hindi ako masasaktan.

selfish ko no?

===

yesterday was ok. i had my stuff done in school around 12:30. the good news was Adeth could enroll so I waited for her for 45 mins or so.. she was with her mom and right after we enrolled, and ate lunch, we went to Avenida cos her mom was looking for a "sexy" lamp a.k.a. gasera. >_<>

===

i'm sick. after i went to the dormitory last saturday for a clean up (mopped the floor and waxed it, plus some other stuff), i got sick the next day with colds and my throat got itchy. Monday came and i got sick with cough. Now, it's wednesday and i got no voice anymore. mya~

===

PS: genki desu, carlo-kun! these things happen...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home