kanashimi no tenshi: just let me cry...

My tears are not free. Every drop amounts to a piece of your heart. So when I cry you a river, prepare to give me you heart. and I'll welcome it with a kiss. (012407)

Friday, May 27, 2005

labor day

am blogging a lot earlier today. my cousins and i will go swimming tonight at the Club Manila East in Taytay while my father will play golf somewhere near. i can't believe i will not be able to watch Meteor Garden this afternoon. waah!

last night i watched this film on the pains of labor and birth by a mother on Discovery channel. the first mother had a normal birth while the other had ceasarian (sp?) and christ. it made me feel like i don't want to be a mother soon. then again, when the baby was born and i saw how its father cried tears of joy, it made me feel like...i want to have a baby whose father'll cry the same way..

are there other ways where the mom can give birth without the pain? i mean, i'm sure the syringe on the mom's spinal column is very painful, plus the labor, and her V has to give way for the ::big:: head of the child... that's like slow death. die to be reborn again.

(when my cousin, Ate Armin, gave birth to Sean, her first child, she told me that she would never give birth again cos it was extremely painful. the next year, that same cousin of mine had her second child, Zac. XD)

oh well... my mother told me she didn't feel that much pain when she gave birth to me because i was very small like a kitten. my parents said i could fit in a shoe box. >_>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home