kanashimi no tenshi: just let me cry...

My tears are not free. Every drop amounts to a piece of your heart. So when I cry you a river, prepare to give me you heart. and I'll welcome it with a kiss. (012407)

Monday, June 06, 2005

surprise surprise

lemme start with the first surprise:

I saw Carlo Silva in the church where my family and I go to whenever we visit my sister in Cavite. He said the first moment he saw me yesterday, he already knew it was me. As for me, I was hesitant to actually think he was Carlo because.. well.. we. were. in. cavite. >_< Carlo pala goes to La Salle Dasma na but with the same course, PT. He was with his friend, Jay, yesterday.

next surpresa:

Marion Raven is back. When I was a junior in highschool, I hated that woman for 'stealing' Zac Hanson from me. of course I never owned Zac..pero yun nga. Marion and Zac were rumored to be having an affair back then while Marit Larsen, the rest of m2m was with Isaac.
Anyway, I was listening to Campus radio 97.1 LSFM waiting for any Hale song when it was announced that Marion is currently the artist of the month on front.center.. i was like, WAH!? lol

third surprise:

It seems to be that Adeth will not be able to enroll tomorrow for financial reasons. I was actually extremely excited to see her tomorrow, the 7th, in school because I miss her terribly... pero the news was a very bad surprise.. :( so I was hoping I'd see her when school starts on the 13th pero classes will start pala on June 15. crap. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home