kanashimi no tenshi: just let me cry...

My tears are not free. Every drop amounts to a piece of your heart. So when I cry you a river, prepare to give me you heart. and I'll welcome it with a kiss. (012407)

Friday, July 08, 2005

thank yous

i only want to thank those who actually nominated me to be 4JRN1's representative for this year's Mr. & Ms Journ. I really appreciate your trust. But if Joyce Valencia didn't get her ms 4jrn1 title back, i dont know if i'd bring you justice. I don't want to fail your expectations, whether you have any. it's just that i don't have the confidence even thought i have a few talents in singing, dancing and acting. i don't have the expertise, ..jack of all trades. in my case, JILL of all trades.

still, thank you guys... mwah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home