kanashimi no tenshi: just let me cry...

My tears are not free. Every drop amounts to a piece of your heart. So when I cry you a river, prepare to give me you heart. and I'll welcome it with a kiss. (012407)

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

lungs.fight.mp3s

i've just gotten the result in the pulmonary function test i had in St. Lukes. it said i have no obstructive lung defect, although my lungs cannot normally expand due PROBABLY to a restrictive lung defect. according to my sister who's attending medical school, restrictive lung defect could mean that there's water or mass in my pleura. oooh. whatever. i'm going back to the doctor this afternoon for it.

i'm looking for mp3s of kitchie nadal songs (run and same ground) in the web. nga pala, when my father saw kitchie's billboard somewhere, he said i look like her. he also saw her video for Same Ground and said the same thing. then he made a closer look on the tube and said i look better. lol. of course a father wouldn't tell her daughter she's uglier than the "kahawig".

anyway, i'm also looking for Hale songs: Broken sonnet and The day you said goodbye. The vocalist, Champ (yata), looks kinda cute. :D

the other night, adeth and I had a fight. it's a very serious one and it's not just about something petty. it was about a 2-year lie about things. i thought we wouldn't get back together again because somehow, she lost a few level of my trust. but i'm working on how to make that trust full again. maybe, hopefully, things will work out now. and hopefully, she wouldn't lie about herself anymore. i know she's not that kind of person. i know she had reasons why she did those things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home