kanashimi no tenshi: just let me cry...

My tears are not free. Every drop amounts to a piece of your heart. So when I cry you a river, prepare to give me you heart. and I'll welcome it with a kiss. (012407)

Friday, June 24, 2005

i'm online! at last!

news flash: Misono has returned. :D but then i'm in a dorm so i wouldn't know if he's okay or not. mya~

next: school have been incredibly...boring. i was eager to go to school before classes started but now..i'm too lazy to even get up and take a bath. lol.. broadcast and sports journalism courses have a not-so-interesting professor, plus i was late the first meeting thus i was sitted at the back, a place where the prof's voice cannot reach. crapness. i've been absent twice already..because i just didn't feel like going to classes. ehehe.. (bad woman!)

next: i'm sooo worried about my friends (ria-brent-mela) ..'ope you guys work your issues out. i really think you guys need to talk again. without any of you walking out of the picture while the issue ain't worked out yet.

next: advance happy birthday to my highschool kabarkada, Toni Herrero. miss you!! (saw you walking in Dapitan the other day. lol)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home