kanashimi no tenshi: just let me cry...

My tears are not free. Every drop amounts to a piece of your heart. So when I cry you a river, prepare to give me you heart. and I'll welcome it with a kiss. (012407)

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

what a week~!

haaayyyyyy.... grabe na itoh. baket andaming ginagawa~!!!!! mya~

ok, so our thesis is doing well, according to our boss, Ms Pusta. I can't believe she can be extremely nice to us~! lol ... just a few additional info on our related lit and then we proceed to categorizing for methodology.

and then there's LIT Criticism, the freaking course gives crappy readings. canon. classics. mya~ I do like to read but... it's NOT THE ONLY SUBJECT WE'RE IN!!! she's just assigned poetics and oedipus rex for monday, which is... 4 days away. and we're going to memorize the what!? meaning of tragedy??

tragedy is having LIT crit as a course and Prof. Aldaba as instructor for special writing. mya~

then there's Land Reform Taxation. We're reading cases!! I feel like i'm in law school. >_< it's actually a preparation for me, and i'm quite enjoying it but.. .heck. i'm sleeping a few minutes after midnight and wake up really early to continue and then get ready for 8 AM classes.

i looooooveeee being busy. now, i'm in Morayta, typing my Philosophy homework on complete happiness and God. >_> i also had our raw materials (for thesis) aka Adult Fictions or PRON~! (yay!) photocopied for Ms. Pusta and Meysil. (HI ey!! *waves*)

PS: happy birthday in advance to Usha C. Adina (my *angel*'s mom) in Singapore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home