kanashimi no tenshi: just let me cry...

My tears are not free. Every drop amounts to a piece of your heart. So when I cry you a river, prepare to give me you heart. and I'll welcome it with a kiss. (012407)

Friday, June 03, 2005

not on the same ground

nothing much except that the whole week was too long for me. i learned lotsa lessons about relationship, and trust and respect. and probably forgiveness.

and maybe that's what we all should learn to have. forgiveness.

although i must say that i'm still on the journey to actually have a complete desire to forgive some people on my hate list.

there's another thing i learned (it may only apply to some people, though).. it's that when the people you love and care for have hurt you, you will always feel the pain, but you'll never learn to hate them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home