kanashimi no tenshi: just let me cry...

My tears are not free. Every drop amounts to a piece of your heart. So when I cry you a river, prepare to give me you heart. and I'll welcome it with a kiss. (012407)

Thursday, May 04, 2006

bewitching free time

I transferred from Lyric Music School to Music Wizard home tutorial. hehe... The schools have different methods.

Now I'm using the Suzuki School of Music Method where they make the children listen to the recorded pieces then they make you play it (while reading the notes) together with the CD.

I can now play Twinkle Twinkle little Star Variation A and variation D and the original Twinkle Twinkle or the 'Theme'. I can also play Lightly Row which I've heard from Sang doo! Hakk yo
ga ja! and also Song of the Wind (that i'm having difficulty doing the freaking "fa-re-sol-fa-mi") and Go Tell Aunt Rhody. The songs are all childish and ancient but they're big help to me. :)

We went swimming last night at club manila east. I wore a bathing suit. XD

Ayon... nothing much. I'm only busy with Seiryu and Law school.

==tapos na pala Ultra Maniac. I want to buy a complete copy of its series.

*ang gwafu ni Tsujiai!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home