kanashimi no tenshi: just let me cry...

My tears are not free. Every drop amounts to a piece of your heart. So when I cry you a river, prepare to give me you heart. and I'll welcome it with a kiss. (012407)

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Shishio Makoto pala anoh!? LOL

UPDATE!!

wala lang... after a three hours of violin lessons, i suppose am doing quite alright... i've only started bowing whole notes, and a few strokes on the half and quarter notes... Randy dandy is trying to teach me stuff about major scales and i need to understand them better.

anyway, i'm missing my classmates.. but i'm more missing my friends... not just my real friends but the people i thought were my real friends. i'm missing them because we shared things too.. and it's sad to to just throw all the memories away... I have two people who were special to me even for just a while..

i'm missing pei too even though it's been only five days since we last saw each other...

---
i had my hair cut this morning. don't expect anything weird... LOL

---
sana matuloy ang gimik namin nina Patty mamaya. Miss ko na rin highschool barkada ko...

*sighs* when i think about it, i do take people for granted because i expect them to stay... but i learned my lesson... those you treasure as friends may also go away because of a single mistake that you never intended... but hey! i'm not the only one who committed a mistake, you know.. they did too.

---
i didn't get to watch the TRC since its first airing. :( anu na kaya nangyari?

and i sacrificed CardCaptor Sakura for Seiryu!! (Seiryu is the name of my violin. Hehe)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home