kanashimi no tenshi: just let me cry...

My tears are not free. Every drop amounts to a piece of your heart. So when I cry you a river, prepare to give me you heart. and I'll welcome it with a kiss. (012407)

Sunday, April 30, 2006

nakakapagod.

the thanksgiving dinner went fine last night. i wore a black tube top paired with a black ankle-length black skirt.. my cousin said i lacked black nail polish and black eyeliner then i could have scared the hell out of my other little cousins.

anyway, most of the visitors were relatives and family friends. only two came from UST, Det and April. April came with her longtime boyfriend, Russel, who was actually my sister's gradeschool classmate. asteg.

Det slept over.

ayon... nothing much to tell.

i'll probably go to UST Civil Law soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home