kanashimi no tenshi: just let me cry...

My tears are not free. Every drop amounts to a piece of your heart. So when I cry you a river, prepare to give me you heart. and I'll welcome it with a kiss. (012407)

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

enlightenment

Kanashimi no tenshi === angel of sadness.

i suppose being an angel of sadness, i bring such to people i love.

-----------
i was reading Paulo Coelho's The Valkyries the other night and his quest for love and magic.

and i came across a tradition saying,

"When God wants to drive a person insane, He grants that person's every wish."

...now i understand why I didn't pass Ateneo Law.

anyway, i have already passed San Beda College of Law. It used the Center for Measurement's Law exam and I obtained an overall grade of 97% (excellent).

and if I pass the interview in UST, I'll be choosing between the two good schools.

------------
Flame of Recca is airing on Animax again. It would have been great but... Recca's name is being pronounced as Rika, and Kagero as Kageruw. >_>

Am waiting for Chronicle of The Wings... the trailer makes it so beautiful. It'll be starting on the 6th at 7 pm.

oh and yeah... i have finally caught fushigi yuugi on animax but it was the episode when Tamahome-chan's family got murdered. the episode where i cried so much! mya~!!!!

oh... and nuriko was sooooooooooooo handsome when he took off his clothes. @___@

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home