kanashimi no tenshi: just let me cry...

My tears are not free. Every drop amounts to a piece of your heart. So when I cry you a river, prepare to give me you heart. and I'll welcome it with a kiss. (012407)

Thursday, April 06, 2006

syucks

April 9, 2006

/edit: deleted the part that caused ruckus during the weekend. creative writing will never be appreciated if the writer has a significant other who's uber doubtful of the writer's loyalty.

=====
Wow... Chronicle of the wings (Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles) is beautiful!!! At first I thought it was a continuation of Card Captor Sakura since the characters were there: Sakura, Syaoran, Touya, Yukito, Tomoyo, etc. ... but Chii of Chobits was there. >_< so i researched about it and it was actually an original story by Clamp. mya~

I thought Sakura and Syaoran of CCS really did got together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home