kanashimi no tenshi: just let me cry...

My tears are not free. Every drop amounts to a piece of your heart. So when I cry you a river, prepare to give me you heart. and I'll welcome it with a kiss. (012407)

Thursday, March 30, 2006

CONGRATULATIONS

Journalism Batch 2006 just graduated last night. CONGRATULATIONS MY FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will never forget any of you!!
Thank you,

>>>Jhoboy - for always listening to me and my paulit-ulit stories about love. :D you're the first man in my college life (together with Kiko).
>>>Jessa - for always listening and giving pieces of advice.
>>>Brent - for doing things for me and for being my confidant.
>>>Ria Hazel - for singing the most heart warming songs when people are down
>>>Daisy - for laughing with me everytime I am bored in class. Without you, I would have looked like a crazy person to others.
>>>Kaiz - for your cute drawings and wonderful tagalog fictions.
>>>Meri - for being beautiful. :D kras kita!
>>>Meysil - for bearing with my mood swings and mga mala-dictator na utos. Without you, our thesis would have not succeeded! you're such a great writer.
>>>Art - for listening, for making fun of me, for making me laugh, for giving wonderful pieces of advice, for being the panda bear that i will never forget.
>>>Carmela - for the pants and talks
>>>April - for listening and for craving my stories.
>>>Tristan - for always making me laugh.
>>>Chris - for being serious and quiet. you always know the right thing to say.
>>>Abi - for giving me Middle of Nowhere and Rain CDs. :)
>>>Liz - for creating my blogs and for continuing to amaze me with a lot of different things.
>>>Ned - for being the gayest of all gays. you make my life colorful.
>>>Nina - for providing me excitement of waiting for your wonderful baby girl. God has blessed you so much! Keep on receiving!
>>>Trixie - for your makukulit na hirit
>>>Marlene - for being courageous and responsible
>>>Corrs - for greeting me on your radio program, for making me laugh, and for being so nice to me

and all my classmates and batchmates, thank you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home