kanashimi no tenshi: just let me cry...

My tears are not free. Every drop amounts to a piece of your heart. So when I cry you a river, prepare to give me you heart. and I'll welcome it with a kiss. (012407)

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

obsession: 24 hours

I am in love~!!!!!!

He has blue hair, gentle eyes that go fierce when he fights...

he has an Ogre symbol on his forehead and he is one of the Suzaku senshi.

His name is Sou Kishuku, also known as Tamahome.

wai~!!!!!!

God, he is just so beautiful!!!!!

===
Last night, I got to watch Fushigi Yuugi up to the very last episode. I bought the complete series in Quiapo last wednesday together with Onegai Sensei. :)

I was expecting a tragic ending.

Although many of the senshis died during the battle between good and evil (nuriko, the beautiful nuriko, being the first to die), the ending was still happy. Tamahome went to the Earth (as a transferee to Keisuke's school, i just don't know if he still went by the name Tamahome) wearing the ring that Miaka bought in downtown Tokyo which they used to get 'married'.

===
Anyway, last Sunday, my sister came home. We all went to Alabang Town center and my mom bought me a nice Polo for this Saturday's entrance exam at San Beda. She bought it at P1,500. what a.

then we ate at Friday's and went to Tiendesitas in Ortigas to buy more clothes. I only bought one blouse. >.<

There was a pet expo and I found Zang-ga! (a bull terrier from Sang doo, hakkyo ga ja!) he costs P35,000 so ....

then i wanted to have that fluffy cat but couldn't buy it because he was being sold at a tumataginting na P18,000. mya~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home