kanashimi no tenshi: just let me cry...

My tears are not free. Every drop amounts to a piece of your heart. So when I cry you a river, prepare to give me you heart. and I'll welcome it with a kiss. (012407)

Sunday, March 05, 2006

enough time to wait...and rest

college is almost over!!! few more weeks before graduation and i don't know if i should be sad, scared, happy or excited. have lots of emotions inside....

+ there's det. and less time together.
+ another step in the path to 'perfecting' myself... AKA Law school
+ job. employment. slavery or whatever you call it that has no allowance from parents.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh....

at least life with Felicidad PereƱa and her torturing skills will be over... thank God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home