kanashimi no tenshi: just let me cry...

My tears are not free. Every drop amounts to a piece of your heart. So when I cry you a river, prepare to give me you heart. and I'll welcome it with a kiss. (012407)

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

lab meyks the warld iskweyr

today's officially the start of vacation. :D then again........... i have LETs on march 17 & 25, in UST and Beda respectively.. saya. >_>

i saw my gradeschool ultimate crush last ash wednesday... march 1, i think. he was one of the cutest guys in school that time. @_@

can you believe he's not my type anymore? (my type is tall, lean, and has nice hair. he's short, cos i'm taller, chubby and bald)

i mean, i used to like him since i was in prep school till grade 6. for a few years, we were mutual. then in sixth grade, i was really into him but i was only his second crush (according to our common friend and classmate, Jo Anne Rae).. his first crush was another classmate (and i think he courted her too) named Marian Emae Grace ... it was the first time i cried over a guy..

WAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

by the way, his name was GABRIEL CRUZ.

then it made me think...

+ first ever heartbreak over a crush: Cruz ...
+ first ever heartbreak over love: Cruz ....

nyahahahah!!!! so funny.

=====

Det got upset because somebody asked me out. it was so freakinly scary...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home