kanashimi no tenshi: just let me cry...

My tears are not free. Every drop amounts to a piece of your heart. So when I cry you a river, prepare to give me you heart. and I'll welcome it with a kiss. (012407)

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

lamentation +others

Det came to visit yesterday cos we had to finish our thesis that's to be submitted on the 15th.. and there were some other stuff we did. XP

and my CAT, Mr. Cow, died yesterday morning while Det and I were working on our thesis... :( i guess Mr. Cow was just waiting for my goodbye, and after I said farewell, he died. :(

then my mom came home early last night so we decided to go to the gym near our house... i did lots of stuff focusing on my abdomen.. mostly crunches and sit ups... and now my stomach feels a little different and quite painful...

i wanted Jana Roxas to win Starstruck but she was eliminated. I never liked Jackie Rice. She has no talent. I mean, when she was singing 'So Slow' of freestyle the other night, she couldn't hear her notes. >_> and Iwa, she could dance. but she had an attitude problem. As if Jackie never had one! She was the first to actually be in the attitude box, remembering the computer incident.

anyways, this reality-based artista search has just proven that many Filipinos have the colonial mentality: Jackie Rice and Iwa Moto.

But I always knew Marky would win. Magaling sa lahat, mukha pang Filipino. wagi.

==

last night, while chatting with kuya art, i asked him and meri some questions on my mind... just that, if you asked somebody if he's still with his gf, and his reply was "doesn't matter", what could he possibly mean by that?

they both gave: he probably likes you too other than his gf.

==
Happy birthday to Jorday Taylor L. Hanson. hahaha~!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home