kanashimi no tenshi: just let me cry...

My tears are not free. Every drop amounts to a piece of your heart. So when I cry you a river, prepare to give me you heart. and I'll welcome it with a kiss. (012407)

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

newest addiction

Image hosting by Photobucket

A love to kill.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Shin min ah plays Cha Eun-suk, a top actress who was once Kang Bok ku's (Bi) brother's girlfriend. Bok-ku becomes her bodyguard to avenge his brother, who falls off a building while watching Eun-suk announce her engagement with another guy on TV and ends up in a vegetative state. But, ironically, Bok-ku ends up falling in love with Eun-suk against his wish.

==
the most emotional part of this drama was when Bok ku told her that he was only pretending to love her.... when in fact, Bok ku cried when he kissed her while filming the scene for revenge because he was already loving her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home