kanashimi no tenshi: just let me cry...

My tears are not free. Every drop amounts to a piece of your heart. So when I cry you a river, prepare to give me you heart. and I'll welcome it with a kiss. (012407)

Thursday, November 10, 2005

song writing and depression

i wrote songs last night and recorded them in a mini-cassette tape. most of the songs were about love, anything about love (rejection, forbidden love, etc.) and one is about a girl in the mirror who committed suicide. ..the song started with "whenever I look in the mirror, .." so, y'know, the song was about me.

i don't know if this is depression or anything close to that. it's just that, there are times that i get extremely sad for no reason at all. or maybe there is and it sits in my subconscious.

/edited: deleted picture. too large.

yeogo geodam craziness.

credits to google.

==

Besty Karl and me met yesterday at Big R Cainta. we ate at Mcdo and he told me that I look like Kitchie Nadal. well, some people tell me that as well. some say I look like Sarah Geronimo.. after eating at Mcdo, Karl bought me a chocolate something at Moccha Blends. then we went to Comic Alley and were sucked by the insanity of anime world.

==
PS: Advance happy birthday to prettiest woman in class, Mary Ann Ng. (uhm.. meri, i mean it. :D)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home