kanashimi no tenshi: just let me cry...

My tears are not free. Every drop amounts to a piece of your heart. So when I cry you a river, prepare to give me you heart. and I'll welcome it with a kiss. (012407)

Friday, November 04, 2005

ultra maniac.

wai~!!! *gambols* I cannot believe I cannot watch Ayu and Kaji's romance on Monday~~~~~!!! T__________T mya~~~~~!!!!

bleargh.

i want to write an UA fanfic. a romance tragedy (again, of course).. i mean, there's nothing better than a drama.

==
(texting: yesterday, i was having shortness of breath. and my chest was aching terribly. didn't know why..)

Me: gusto kong umiyak. kulang na yata ako sa iyak kaya sumasakit na ang dibdib ko eh.
Det: E di umiyak ka.
Me: Wala namang kaiyak-iyak eh.
==

UA drama fanfics in fanfiction.net are not heartrending at all. T__T oh wae...

==
Happy birthday to my Mother and cousins Rhea del Rosario and Mae Mae ...something. (forgot your lastname. biyaneyo~!.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home