kanashimi no tenshi: just let me cry...

My tears are not free. Every drop amounts to a piece of your heart. So when I cry you a river, prepare to give me you heart. and I'll welcome it with a kiss. (012407)

Thursday, September 22, 2005

some weird stuff...

ndi ako nakapag-post in a long time...sensha.. here the updates:

+ Det and I (together with Jhoey, Mitch, Mela and Brent) watched the non-stop cheerleading competition last saturday. we're glad UST won! :D

+ we're swamped with projects (thesis, sports journ magazine, broad journ segment productions, baka may FILjourn pa.) ...and sobrang daming gastos. =(

+ last night, i was so sleepy and so tired.... i had this dream...

> long corridor, all white, hospital-like rooms on the side
> somebody gave me a bracelet that i had put on then i was sent to a world that was very different...
> sa world na 'yun, i felt like floating. there was a grotto made of stone sa right side na may fire, going up and going back down. parang fountain of fire. tapos, beneath me, may cloudlike stuff over a blue horizon.. parang clouds nga and i was over them... tapos nandun lang ako.. parang peaceful pero mag-isa lang ako.. so i said, i'd rather go back.. tapos somebody came and snapped the bracelet off my arm.

after that, nagising na'ko. i stood up, feeling sooo light, to drink lots of cold water. i realized that it was already morning...

at may sunog sa Piy Margal street.. kaya pala paggising ko, may firetrucks.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAY JESSA ERICKA BIEN! MWAH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home