kanashimi no tenshi: just let me cry...

My tears are not free. Every drop amounts to a piece of your heart. So when I cry you a river, prepare to give me you heart. and I'll welcome it with a kiss. (012407)

Saturday, November 05, 2005

yeogo geodam II

yesterday, while watching Arirang drama series, I finally caught the name of the woman character who looked very familiar to me. It was Park Yee-Jin... then I realized.. she's the girl who committed suicide in my favorite Korean movie Memento Mori (watched in 2 years ago with Det). ... and this morning, while omma was watching Sang doo! hakkyo ga ja! again for the zillionth time (of course, i'm exaggerating), i realized that Kong Hyo-jin was "flatty", also in Memento Mori...

waaah~!!!!!

IWANTACOPYOFTHATMOVIE!!!

i've been asking for it since i've watched it, searched it in astrovision and other movie stores... and still found nothing. T___T

anyone who has that movie who can let me buy it for a reasonable price...???

pleasssseeee...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home