kanashimi no tenshi: just let me cry...

My tears are not free. Every drop amounts to a piece of your heart. So when I cry you a river, prepare to give me you heart. and I'll welcome it with a kiss. (012407)

Friday, October 21, 2005

devils on the road

my dad's first cousin died last night. or was it the other night...?

anyway, what happened was that a motor vehicle was driven by a drunk person and two others backriding.. my uncle was in the sidewalk, taking a rest with his friends. then the motor vehicle swerved to the right and hit my uncle, who flew 20 meters, i think. (was that right??) the drivers weren't seen because my uncle's friends were too shocked and tried to help him out so they didn't really notice those fuckers' faces.

my uncle got into a deep coma after 3 days. the other night, his pulse stopped.. but the nurses blamed the freaking apparatus on his finger.. my relatives were too naive to actually believe that.. they didn't want to take the respirator off. he was a breathing cadaver.. well, actually, my uncle's wife for 11 months didn't want to... she's greatly affected... kawawa. :(

so last night, they finally decided to take the respirator off..

ayon... off to the burol..

i'm not really close to my Uncle, he's only 25 but am not close to him. for people who barely knew him, he'd seem arrogant just by the way he walks and looks at other people. i'm not really affected but i pity the people who are very close to him and treated him with respect. especially his wife, who didn't even bear a son/daughter before the accident happened, and my aunt, Joyce, who's 2 years older than I am. she's ... bah. yesterday at the hospital, everyone was crying. my eyes began to well with tears but i controlled them for my relatives' sake. i felt that they needed a lot of support...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home