kanashimi no tenshi: just let me cry...

My tears are not free. Every drop amounts to a piece of your heart. So when I cry you a river, prepare to give me you heart. and I'll welcome it with a kiss. (012407)

Monday, October 31, 2005

haters...+ etc

haay. someone called last night and according to my father, the caller used "Paolo" as name.

and i was stunned. Paolo would never call me. He doesn't even say hi to me not unless I greet him first.

then i asked Ron if he did call last night and he said he did...

and he used Pao's name. I asked why and this is what he said...

"Wla na kse ako maisip nung time na 'yun kundi sya." again, i asked why...

"kse s'ya yung taong kinaiinisan ko."

"Kse nung time na nagkahiwalay tayo, sya yung taong lagi mo nababanggit."

...kawawa naman si Pao. Ron is just one of the people i know who cares about me who doesn't like him one bit. eheh
==

anyway, i can't seem to understand why some people who are supposed to be very close to me cannot let a day pass without hurting my feelings... and I know i couldn't do anything about it. because if i call his attention, he'd just get angry. so bumptious. (ooh. yeah, new learned word. i'm enhancing my vocabs now 'cos i only have 11 more days before ALS entrance exam.)

by the way, i've just gotten my PC back.. thank christ. and ... i only got 1.87 as GPA. *tears* ...whatever.

==
happy holloween~! (dehr. it's not even popular in the Philippines..)
==

vote for April Song by 9th Avenue in Magic 89.9.. text line is 29761899 .. hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home