kanashimi no tenshi: just let me cry...

My tears are not free. Every drop amounts to a piece of your heart. So when I cry you a river, prepare to give me you heart. and I'll welcome it with a kiss. (012407)

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

wholesome image...

my dad was enraged when he saw my blog.. (my fault) because the previous skin was ... not very wholesome. try to remember that it was about royalties of lust and I, being the princess.

ehehe.. *bad shimy!*

anyway, what i really wanted is a skin with rain/bi/jung ji hoon in it.. but the one i found was very complicated to edit so i gave up. this one is very... full house-ish. oh well, song hye gyo is pretty anyway... *nudges oniichan* <- hotelier naman ang gusto.. >_<

'yon... i'm hoping this nightmare with the thesis/broadjourn/sportsjourn/ etc. will be over sooner.

PS: BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAYS:::
++jessa
++ jujeje
++adeth my lab

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home