kanashimi no tenshi: just let me cry...

My tears are not free. Every drop amounts to a piece of your heart. So when I cry you a river, prepare to give me you heart. and I'll welcome it with a kiss. (012407)

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

niceties

obviously, i changed the blog's skin again. for some unknown (to me) reason, the image in the previous skin didn't come out okay so i decided to look for another nice, sad skin. this one's designed by cherry and i got it from blogskins.com. i find it very peaceful.

here are some pics my seatmate, Daisy, sent me this afternoon. they were taken last April at Tristan's house. Tristan's (one with black circle) the bday boy. :)

the first pic's me with adeth and the next one's us: (starting from right) Daisy, Jen, Tristan, Adeth and Me.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home