kanashimi no tenshi: just let me cry...

My tears are not free. Every drop amounts to a piece of your heart. So when I cry you a river, prepare to give me you heart. and I'll welcome it with a kiss. (012407)

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

threesssss....

Three names you go by:
1. Jama (my real nickname)
2. Jam (nickname ng nickname)
3. Marion (wala lang)

Three screen names you have had:
1. meatatarian14 (MTVgrafitti wall days)
2. akasha_10 (WAA days)
3. yuriprincess

Three physical things you like about yourself:
1. Smile
2. eyebrows
3. waist line

Three physical things you don't like about yourself:
1. legs/binti
2. upper arm
3. hair

Three parts of your heritage:
1. Pilipino
2. Kastila
3. Chinese

Three things that scare you:
1. cockroaches (even dead ones)
2. failure
3. panels

Three of your everyday essentials:
1. kiss & hug from .......... ahahaha!!!
2. something to drink, usually water or iced tea
3. face powder

Three of your favorite musical artists:
1. Hanson
2. Barbie's Cradle
3. The Corrs

Three of your favorite songs:
1. "Underneath", Hanson
2. "I will come to you", Hanson
3. "Runaway", The Corrs

Three things you want in a relationship:
1. Trust
2. Honesty
3. Romance

Three lies and truths in no particular order:
LIES:
1. Nakalimutan ko na sya entirely (partly, yes)
2. Hindi ako plastic
3. Mayaman ako (or bourgeoise.. kayo lang ang nagsasabe nyan!!)

TRUTH:
1. I'm a failure
2. There are days that I really really really want to die.
3. I'm such a melancholic/sadistic/masochistic person

Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeals to you:
1. Great eyes
2. Height
3. hair

Three of your favorite hobbies:
1. Music - listening, singing
2. Reading
3. malling

Three things you want to do really badly now:
1. go to det's house
2. Have my ears pierced
3. Have my bellybutton pierced

Three careers you're considering/you've considered:
1. Broadcast journalist
2. company lawyer
3. actress (yahahaha!!!)

Three places you want to go on vacation:
1. France
2. Japan
3. south Korea

Three kid's names you like:
1. Hime Aya Eponin (basta!!! mahal ko yang pangalan na yan!!)
2. Tomoe Katherine
3. Marion Elise (oo. sa m2m, ang ganda ng pangalan nya eh)

Three things you want to do before you die:
1. Marry ........ ahahahah!!! (ulet)
2. hear him say he's sorry and he regrets
3. pet my cats

Three ways that you are stereotypically a boy:
1. I look at girls a lot.
2. I pull pranks on some people.
3. I don't want others sharing my ....

Three ways that you are stereotypically a girl:
1. I like romance
2. I like to look girlish
3. I get "kilig" when there's a cute guy..

Three celeb crushes:
1. Zac Hanson (waaahhh!!)
2. wala na
3. wala na

THREE people that I would like to see take this quiz:
1. mela (mahilig kse mag-net)
2. ria (same reason)
3. adeth (wala lang..)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home