kanashimi no tenshi: just let me cry...

My tears are not free. Every drop amounts to a piece of your heart. So when I cry you a river, prepare to give me you heart. and I'll welcome it with a kiss. (012407)

Saturday, May 26, 2007

safe and sound.

I've seen my grades. i'm out of danger. Thank God.

Legal Writing - 2.25
Roman law and Philosophy - 2
Labor Standards - 3 << My finals did a nose dive. But still.. *smiles widely*
Constitutional Law - 2.25
Criminal Law 2 - 3. << it wasn't really mathematically impossible but still, Thank God.

(I received a text message from Ritchel yesterday saying that grades were already available at the kiosks located in the main building so I immediately took a bath and sent forth from the province to Manila to check it out. yeah... to relieve the anxiety.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home