kanashimi no tenshi: just let me cry...

My tears are not free. Every drop amounts to a piece of your heart. So when I cry you a river, prepare to give me you heart. and I'll welcome it with a kiss. (012407)

Friday, May 11, 2007

seour system...



Oyuki Konno's Maria-sama ga miteru (the anime) reminds me of highschool. The Lillian School for Young Ladies is a Catholic exclusive school for girls, just like Assumption Antipolo. Lillian uses a Seour System which matches two students, one older than the other, to guide the latter during her 3-years stay in the school. They call them seours or "sisters" in French. Although in AA, we only have a week of Kapatiran, but we still have "sisters". They match senior students to freshmen so there's really a big gap in between.. My Kapatiran sister, Patty F., well... she's nice but the relationship was very awkward and it ended just the same when the Kapatiran week ended. I was a transfer student, she's a CAT officer and quite popular with the other popular kids. We just didn't jive well. Unlike in MariMite, the seours have very close relationships with each other and they treat each other like their real sisters...


My fave character is Satou Sei... because she's not a typical Lillian girl. ^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home