kanashimi no tenshi: just let me cry...

My tears are not free. Every drop amounts to a piece of your heart. So when I cry you a river, prepare to give me you heart. and I'll welcome it with a kiss. (012407)

Friday, April 27, 2007

finito~

hwehehe. i had already finished reading persons and the family code. URESHI~!! kaso.. naubusan na ako ng anime dvds. Tactics na lang ang nandito na ndi ko pa napapanood... pero kasi naman... Tactics. kabadingan. hahah! PEACE, M-chan.

Yun.. gusto ko ng Maria-sama ga miteru kasi ang meron lang ako, Spring. eh... gusto ko madami~~~ at wala akong panahong bumili. T__T

bahd.

anyway.. i need to practice Etude and Minuet 2. Minuet 2 is a lot harder than the first, gawd. My left ring finger has blisters on its tip. T__T

i was actually trying to write a Card Captor Sakura fanfic in connection with the Create Card and the Book with no name. and again, it's a love-drama-tragedy thing but i still couldn't finish it... but i'm half-way there.. no, not really. it's actually between the intro and the rising action.. but... i can't continue anymore!! it's like a writer's block but i have the plot in my head, i just can't write it!

speaking of CCS, i've finished the whole series and i wasn't exactly happy with the ending because... well, it's quite different from the one in the manga.. I wanted to see Li-kun all grown up. myehehe...

Oh Yue...

==
"From now on, you're just someone that I used to love..." I heard the song earlier when my mother sang it in the videoke. hweheh... so there...... from now on, you're just someone that I used to love.

HAHAHA << evil laugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home