kanashimi no tenshi: just let me cry...

My tears are not free. Every drop amounts to a piece of your heart. So when I cry you a river, prepare to give me you heart. and I'll welcome it with a kiss. (012407)

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Homicide.

Stitch had just killed a kitten. She bit the kitten's neck which probably caused its death. We couldn't do anything anymore except to watch the kitten take a few more heavy, deep breaths before it passed away.

I slapped Stitch twice but that was all I could do, after all, she is a dog and has less mental faculties than man has. ::sigh:: I hope the kitten will forgive her and us, humans, too.

==
anyway, i cleaned my desk and started seriously with Persons. I don't want to deal anymore with "animosity" (as popo called it yesterday) in the family whenever the topic is brought up. Popo wants me to take the best shot at Persons next sem, as if it would bring about anything. I already have a failed subject so no matter how much I persevere to get the highest grade possible, I can no longer get into the Dean's list or graduate with honors. It is written in the handbook.

I also started with violin self-study this morning after I got my mp3 player from my sister yesterday. I had been practicing 13 songs since vacation started because I couldn't start with the 14th song in the songbook. I needed the mp3 player for that.

==
::sigh:: I miss Pepe. It's been almost three weeks since we last saw each other. But we talk whenever we get the time so it's still ok..

==
I wrote a short story this morning. :) I inserted a few lines from some poems I read in the compilation for Ms. Maningning Miclat. I hope she's attained happiness wherever she is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home