kanashimi no tenshi: just let me cry...

My tears are not free. Every drop amounts to a piece of your heart. So when I cry you a river, prepare to give me you heart. and I'll welcome it with a kiss. (012407)

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

The week that was.

I just got back from Alfonso, Cavite/Tagaytay last Sunday. I was there with Adeth from May 3 to May 6 and we had fuuuuuuuun~~ ^^

May 2:
+ Adeth slept over at our house. We dropped by at my dorm first cos my sister and her bestfriend, Kay, transferred from their old dorm (which management is very ill-mannered) to my room so I'd be sharing the room with them starting June. :D

May 3:
+ We left at around 10:30 am and caught the Crow Transport Bus around 12 nn and without having lunch, travelled from Manila to Alfonso, Cavite. We got really hungry and all we had were 3 pieces of Monde's Cheesecake.
+ We stayed at the Sunrise Mansion Hotel and got rooms 218 and 220. It was like a small house, with one bedroom and two bathrooms (with bathtubs~~), a kitchen, a dining table lit by a
small chandeliere, and a loveseat by the window. There were no dividers actually, but you could see where's where by the muebles. ^^
+ We arrived there around 3:30, settled our things before grabbing lunch at the Bistro Restaurant in the hotel, near the swimming pool (which was a little deep cos i couldn't reach the
pool tile without losing my breath).
+ After lunch, we went back to Tagaytay and bought some stuff at Mercury Drug, bought two eggs (yey~) and a pair of slippers.

May 4:
+ We went to Dencio's Tagaytay and had Sisig (yum!) and Inihaw na Blue Marlin which is actually my favorite.. for the price of 780 pesos. ::gah::
+ We went to the Mini-zoo and enjoyed taking pictures of animals (although we had a petty fight along the way, ehehe). Det said I was very good at talking with the animals.. I might have the animal pheromone like Ruka Nogi. ^^ Det bought me a stuffed sheep which I named "Tupa". (Kay's remark: How creative.)
+ We went back to the hotel and I spent some minutes at the swimming pool while Det sat at the edge.

May 5:
+ I had Det convinced to go swimming with me. She said she doesn't enjoy stuff like that BUT she went out of the water laughing. We raced back and forth (on the shallow part of the pool) rabbit-slash-kangaroo-hopping (since Det can't swim) and had our asses laughing. She looked really cute hopping on the water like that. wahahaha~
+ In the afternoon, we went as far as SM Dasmarinas cos Det wanted some real meal (like KFC fried chicken >_<) and I wanted to see if Hanson's new album TAKING THE WALK is already out.. I was too sleepy that time so I was in a bad mood... ehehe. and the bus was really slow. ::bah::

May 6:
Well, we prepared to leave. Det cooked our breakfast and lunch while I fixed our things, clothes, etc, up. Adeth wanted to catch the primer for the De La Hoya - Mayweather boxing match so we ate at the table near the bed cos that's where the TV was. We checked out from the hotel around 10:40 and travelled back to Manila a few minutes later.

It was a very nice experience cos I got to cook our own meal, cook rice, prepared the table, and wash the dishes while Adeth watched tv in the bedroom most of the time. ^^

(But then, everytime I became idle, I would think about my status in Labor Standards and Criminal law 2 but most especially in Labor Standards... I am really worried and I still have to wait till May 31 to know the real deal.)

PS: I'm not using this number anymore: 0921-5150224. You can reach me at: EMAIL ME TO GET MY NUMBER, HA? >> kawaii_shoujo03@yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home