kanashimi no tenshi: just let me cry...

My tears are not free. Every drop amounts to a piece of your heart. So when I cry you a river, prepare to give me you heart. and I'll welcome it with a kiss. (012407)

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

not for the faint-hearted, esp. DET

at last, i got to finish reading Crimes against Property. My nose almost bled with Article 315 (Swindling/Estafa) cos of the many jargons regarding money and transaction. I encountered lots of words I never read before... gah.

I have yet to read Crimes against chastity which is only 60 pages as compared to 300 pages of Crimes against property. The whole thing on chastity is only the whole of Article 315. >_>;;

more nose bleed.

==
i soooo dislike people who act as if they are always victims of other people. come on.

==
She is wondering why i always bring up the issues regarding her friends. She once asked me if i dislike her friends. I don't. Not really. But heck, i told her that it has always seemed to me that she enjoys their company more than mine. How could i say that?

simple:

1. everytime we are together, she mentions them. It would be fine if it is really indispensable that she mentions their names, but no... they are not necessarily included in her stories. She said she was only telling me things about her work because i said i wanted updates. She says this girl is like this. this girl does stuff like this. this girl loves to eat this. this girl looks like this actress. I MEAN, WOAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! Those were NOT updates, those were raves about people i don't even have to care about! those were not even about her work, those were about her co-workers. -__-

2. why do i always bring up this issue: "when you have to go to places with them, you immediately ask for permission. when you have to go to places with me, or go to MY place, you don't even DARE to ask for permission."

it's because it seems to me that she can easily make efforts to go to that whatever thing she has with her friends no matter what her parents' decisions may be. I mean, she barely knows those people and yet she has the courage to ask for permission to go to places like LAGUNA and DAVAO... but to my place which is only 2 to 3 hours from her place, or even to my dorm which is only an HOUR away from her house, TO ME, WHO HAVE MET HER PARENTS MORE THAN FIVE TIMES, TO ME, WHO HAVE GONE TO THEIR HOUSE MORE THAN FIVE TIMES EVERY YEAR FOR 5 YEARS... Gah, she can't even try to seek their permission.

and even it's not about asking for permission, she can actually wake up two or three hours earlier, to go to malls with her friends, to glorietta or to whatever places i dare not ask, although she claims to be tired having up the whole night but when she has to go to my place, she has to complete like 5 to 6 hours of sleep no matter what. It doesn't matter to her if i have to attend a 5 pm class. She just have to complete sleep until maybe 3:30 pm, prepare for work then go to my dorm 30 minutes before my class. That the only thing we could do was walk from my dorm to the Main Building and off she goes to work... happily of course cos she will mingle with her oh-so-cool friends.

Do you think it would convince me that she really wants to be with me?

there are other things i don't want to mention here. those were too cruel but true. but hey, she told me before that it was always her who made an effort to meet my demands. (demands - time, to be exact) ... if only i could tell her about that time we watched Lake House... how much it negatively affected my entire life.

i may be jealous of her new-found friends.. heck. i so have the right. damnit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home