kanashimi no tenshi: just let me cry...

My tears are not free. Every drop amounts to a piece of your heart. So when I cry you a river, prepare to give me you heart. and I'll welcome it with a kiss. (012407)

Thursday, November 02, 2006

To my new friends, 1A

Meron na palang hindi mag-eenroll sa second sem.. Well, goodbye for now. But I am sure we will all meet each other some time... if the time is right.
For those who didn't make it well enough, like me, well.. I could share this with you. Djerovin sent me this:

"A man tried to reach the top of the mountain and failed. After a year, he decided to make another attempt. Discouraged by his critics, he said, "after a year, i have grown stronger. But that mountain did not grow any taller. It is bound to bow down to me."

People, we don't have to be perfect all the time. Improvement has no limit. Our best doesn't have to be at this time, at this age. When we look upon ourselves, we might be able to see that something from this experience gave us a tinge of hope, and that hope makes us alive. All we have to do is look.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home