kanashimi no tenshi: just let me cry...

My tears are not free. Every drop amounts to a piece of your heart. So when I cry you a river, prepare to give me you heart. and I'll welcome it with a kiss. (012407)

Saturday, December 09, 2006

you're a friend, dude.

to be subtly told that you are not "liked". wow.

here i am, having enough guts to befriend someone i like, thinking that maybe i can be, someday, interesting enough to be.. whatever.

but no.

i'm a friend, dude. yup. always a friend, or a fling maybe, but not someone for keeps.

wow.

===================================
just came from lambac, cardona, rizal, talim island. wonderful place. small baranggay, but clean. friendly people. wonderful birds. had fun standing on the big banca, or whatever you call that.

===================================
really sad about the guy. huhu. ayoko na. fine. i'll settle for annoying guys who don't have something inside. may mukha nga, pero walang utak or walang personality. i will be one of the stereotypes, settling for the good physical attributes rather than what's inside.

sourgraping.

====================================
hello, cho. someone design me my own blog. i keep on invading my sister's. cho? wanna make one for me? hehe. (tamad ako. bow.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home