kanashimi no tenshi: just let me cry...

My tears are not free. Every drop amounts to a piece of your heart. So when I cry you a river, prepare to give me you heart. and I'll welcome it with a kiss. (012407)

Saturday, November 18, 2006

My turn to rant

I got a 79 on my Persons final exam. It's 40% of the final grade. if i'm going to compute, my prelim exam would be 21 and my final exam would be 31.6 ...to add them would be 52.6 and assuming that my class standing is 25, total would be is 77.6.. i passed.

but rocky said the silent assassin passed only those who made it in the prelim exam which is only 35% of the total grade, disregarding the 40% final exam.

kuso.

oh well~ biyayaan sana ako ng sipag at tiyaga...

==
i already told ee-chan that i couldn't like him the way he wants me to, ...not because of _._._ but because i really find it better if we're just going to stay as friends. ee-chan is a nice, sweet person.. and i'm flattered that he likes me, pero ...maa~ gomen, ee-chan. *bows*

==
Hero TV has a convention today and tomorrow at the World Trade Center, posters of it are scattered on UST bulletin boards everywhere inside the campus.

and Animax fashion ability contest is being held at glorietta today too...

and i can't go to both. :( maa~

==
Napapagod na'ko sa inyo, pasensya na. pero.. i wish you luck.

==
Happy Birthday to Eri, Nee-chan's ran.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home