kanashimi no tenshi: just let me cry...

My tears are not free. Every drop amounts to a piece of your heart. So when I cry you a river, prepare to give me you heart. and I'll welcome it with a kiss. (012407)

Friday, December 22, 2006

It's gravitation~

Aim for the loophole in this shy, trembling society,
for the place we keep struggling towards. I want new world.
- The Rage Beat (English Translation)
Gravitation

Four years ago, night of December 22, somebody confessed. We only talked through text messaging but it was so nice I could not sleep. I thought she was not serious, I actually expected that she was not serious. Because I didn’t realize that she was feeling the same way. I thought I was the only one reeling in that kind of emotion…

“I love you.
I love you too.
Yey! Sinagot mo na’ko! Mark the date! Sa Saturday, 1 month na kami ni Maan.
Hindi ka naman seryoso ehh, matulog ka na.
Pa’no mo nasabing hindi ako seryoso?”

She seemed like she was kidding, didn’t she? Maan - who made a joke about being in a relationship with her – we all knew it was just a joke. Mentioning her name, it didn’t seem at all that she was serious.

“one last thing… I’m serious. Kung mahal kita sa lagay na’to, pa’no kung mahal nga kita? Hindi ka ba naniniwala?”

I believed her, yes, though we didn’t really start the relationship immediately. It started three months after… and during those two months in between, I was happiest.

There was, though, a slight pinch that was trying to wake me up. It was telling me not to, it was not right.

But like a good friend said, arguing with the law of gravitation, “if we can’t control the law of gravitation, then why do we control two people gravitating towards each other?”

...uh huh... and we met the unstoppable force that we have to move.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home