kanashimi no tenshi: just let me cry...

My tears are not free. Every drop amounts to a piece of your heart. So when I cry you a river, prepare to give me you heart. and I'll welcome it with a kiss. (012407)

Saturday, October 28, 2006

writer's block

shimatta.

i wanted to write a tagalog short fiction but i couldn't find the words to use.. this isn't supposed to happen..not when i already have the plot inside my head.

argh.

then i wanted to write in english but... the moment ran away. kuso.

maa.. guess i have to wait for another chance, ne?

==

yesterday's judgment day was moved to October 30, Monday.. waiting isn't over and the final sigh has yet to come..

it must be a sigh of relief and not of anguish!

gambatte!!!!

==

Ee-chan and I are planning to meet each other on Monday..^_^

I already told Pe that.. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home