kanashimi no tenshi: just let me cry...

My tears are not free. Every drop amounts to a piece of your heart. So when I cry you a river, prepare to give me you heart. and I'll welcome it with a kiss. (012407)

Sunday, August 20, 2006

extraordinary

aha! my sister posted again! *ngasab @ cho*==.
..hmm.. nothing much to tell. again. like my life has been a routine and nothing extraordinary happens to me. ...yeah, i know, this is not a fantasy where i get sucked into a toilet bowl or... wait a second.. now that i think about it..something extraordinary happened to me last week.

my parents gave me my dream phone: SAMSUNG FLIP. hehe.. it's an SGH X-660 model, black with gray lines. :D

and, marian and I went to Quiapo last tuesday and bought DVDs. i bought Kyou Kara Maou, Gakuen Alice, and Midori no Hibi for only 420 pesos. My classmates and I are planning to go there sometime next week to buy some more CDs. EHM... i also wanna get my hands on that
Ultra Maniac series even though i can't find the time to watch them all...

i also saw Paolo last August 14. i just noticed that something out of the ordinary happens every August 14... i already posted that a year ago... khakha.

and then... pepe surprised me with a bouquet of flowers last friday! :D LOL August 18 is our ...secret.

anyway, Ate Guard paged me at 7 am, while i was still asleep, and told me that there was a delivery waiting for me downstairs. actually, the delivery boy had been waiting for me for 15 minutes cos i didn't hear ate's 1st page. >_< i was -again- tooo sleepy to care. LOL so there... i was surprised to get a bouquet. without a notice whom that came from.. but i had a feeling it was from PE.. and of course i was right. i mean, who else would give me flowers eh?

there are other stuff that happened but i don't want to type anymore... i have to finish reading Aggravating circumstances and that freaking chapter on property relations blah in the family code. HAAAA i'm getting really tired just by reading and understanding and memorizing. det and I couldn't even find the time to see each other cos she has work and i have to study. >_> myu~

sacrifice. have faith as big as a mustard seed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home