kanashimi no tenshi: just let me cry...

My tears are not free. Every drop amounts to a piece of your heart. So when I cry you a river, prepare to give me you heart. and I'll welcome it with a kiss. (012407)

Sunday, June 11, 2006

night sched

start of classes this tuesday, i'm in block 1A.. i don't know anyone in that block. at least Nina has Ey, they can go together... i'm not scared, or nervous ....just .... i remember that feeling when i was still in 1st year college...

balik freshman na naman ako. only this time, my first day starts at 7 pm. wala na maghahatid sa'kin pauwi every night, or maghahawak ng bag ko or books, or wala na'kong kasabay mag-dinner... katabi matulog...

not because we're not together anymore. we're just taking different paths now. magkikita naman kami.... sometimes. like ...

once a month. T__T

==
Rain's newest single Sad Tango is in Japanese. Last friday ko lang na-realize... astig. :D

*Kanawa nai kedo kimi wo motometeru yo
Kanau mono nara sugu ni mo kimi no te wo tori
Finding ways to get you back
All I want is U
Demo mada chikaduke nai kyori wo kanjiru no sa
feel my heart
Tamashii ga nuketa mitai
Sou iwarete mo shikata ga nai yo ima no boku ja
Kimi tono ai no hibi owara nai to
Sou zutto shinjiteta
Soredemo
Mada kimi no ayamachi yurusete shimau jibun ga motto setsunai
Ima wa hitori odori tsudukeru dake sa
Please come back baby

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home