kanashimi no tenshi: just let me cry...

My tears are not free. Every drop amounts to a piece of your heart. So when I cry you a river, prepare to give me you heart. and I'll welcome it with a kiss. (012407)

Sunday, August 13, 2006

i'd rather....

take all the prelim exams than know the results. T___T

tomorrow will be the last day of the prelims. i could only hope for the best.

Political law was the worst and most difficult. I don't know whether Atty. Sandoval was sarcastic when he told us that he could feel that we could perfect his exam.

Of course most of our professors have higher expectations on our section because they keep telling us we're the cream of the crop, being the pilot section and all.. but ::sobs:: ...

i wonder what Atty. Sandoval would feel if most of us would get lower grades than he expected.
:(

i hope i did well. if not, i don't know how i will go about getting better grades for the finals and getting a mark higher than the required QPI. If i don't get it, i'll be taking law somewhere else. Back to square 1.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home