kanashimi no tenshi: just let me cry...

My tears are not free. Every drop amounts to a piece of your heart. So when I cry you a river, prepare to give me you heart. and I'll welcome it with a kiss. (012407)

Saturday, July 22, 2006

fortune cookie

my gradeschool classmate died last wednesday. he committed suicide by hanging himself...

what could he be thinking? feeling that time?

is he happy now? i hope so.

may you rest in peace, Jayson.
==
sometimes i want to know the exact date and time of my death.. not because i want to get ready but because sometimes, i can hardly wait.

i suppose i am selfish ...or can't endure much from life.

is that my fault? i don't think so. it's nobody's fault. it just happened that people are very different from each other and yet they're all the same.

==
i miss having to watch animax everyday. i miss playing the violin. i miss playing with my cat. i miss going to the movies with Det. i miss sleeping 8 hours a day. i miss my college friends. i miss malling with my sister.

...and yesterday, i made my first absent in class. and i missed a lot of things.

==
::sigh:: many times i think of quitting law school. i don't want to read books anymore. i don't want to read cases anymore. i don't want to suffer recitation everyday anymore. i don't want to see my professor's faces anymore.

but... i think i have to. because somehow i can feel that i'll be good at what i might be doing years from now, after I pass the bar, after i become a member of the Philippine politics...

==
chowking fortune cookie:

"Be confident. Success is within your reach."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home