kanashimi no tenshi: just let me cry...

My tears are not free. Every drop amounts to a piece of your heart. So when I cry you a river, prepare to give me you heart. and I'll welcome it with a kiss. (012407)

Friday, May 12, 2006

BI - rain

...what's worse, having your period? or having a pimple?

i choose the latter. pakehr.

==
may bagyo pala. >_> signal # 1 kami dito...
and yet, the rain is very soothing.. ndi malakas, ndi ambon.
and when i hear its sound on the roof outside my window, ::sighs::

natural high.

==
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

ohooyyyy... kamusta naman ang anime na'to. @_@ astehg.

==
OMG! na-download ko na!!! :D

+ a song of storm and fire (tsubasa chronicles/syaoran's theme)
+ blaze (TRC op)
+ Loop (TRC ed)
+ Zutto kimi no soba de (Flame of recca 2nd ed)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home