kanashimi no tenshi: just let me cry...

My tears are not free. Every drop amounts to a piece of your heart. So when I cry you a river, prepare to give me you heart. and I'll welcome it with a kiss. (012407)

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

strawberry

Alice Academy is getting more exciting. =D Natsume called Mikan "Strawberry" and Mikan went all red. XD her panty was actually designed strawberry and Natsume saw it when Mikan bent over to knock on a wall... and they were inside a dark box of walls!!!!!!!!!

LOLOLOLOL

Then Ruka and Hotaru went searching for them inside the haunted house which was an attraction made by the sematic types for the academy festival. and when Ruka bumped the wall of the box to actually free natsume and mikan, he and hotaru saw Mikan on top of Natsume. Ruka shook and had sweatdrops all over. It was soooo funny!

LOLOLOLOL

I think Ruka likes Mikan cos he blushed when Mikan was wearing the genie costume. and well.... I think Natsume likes her too. He's just not good in showing his emotions... actually, he has no emotion at all.

Like Hotaru and his older brother, one of the principals.

==
What's this Dark Angel anime in QTV... it seems very interesting. hmmm

==
I went to school yesterday to enroll. T_T there were sooo many law freshmen and T___T i got so tired finishing the rest of the 5 steps. JUST 5 STEPS!!

good thing Det was there waiting for me. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home