kanashimi no tenshi: just let me cry...

My tears are not free. Every drop amounts to a piece of your heart. So when I cry you a river, prepare to give me you heart. and I'll welcome it with a kiss. (012407)

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

quizzes snatched from Det's blog

HOW ARE YOU IN LOVE?
You fall in love quickly and easily. And very often.
You tend to take more than give in relationships.
You tend to get very attached when you're with someone.
You want to see your love all the time.
You love your partner unconditionally and don't try to make them change.
You stay in love for a long time, even if you aren't loved back.
When you fall, you fall hard.

==

WHAT SONG WOULD YOU STRIP TO?
"You let me violate you,
you let me desecrate you
You let me penetrate you, you let me complicate you
Help me I broke apart my insides, help me
I've got no
Soul to tell"

When you dance, it's a little scary - and a lot sexy.

==
your ideal seduction style is: IDEAL LOVER

You seduce people by tapping into their dreams and desires.
And because of this sensitivity, you can be the ideal lover for anyone you seek.
You are a shapeshifter - bringing romance, adventure, spirituality to relationships.
It all depends on who your with, and what their vision of a perfect relationship is.

what is your seduction style?

==
EROTIC THRILLER

You've made your own rules in life - and sometimes that catches up with you.
Winding a web of deceit comes naturally, and no one really knows the true you.
Your best movie matches: Swimming Pool, Unfaithful, The Crush

If Your Life Was a Movie, What Genre Would It Be?

==
YOU'RE A ROMANTIC KISSER

For you, kissing is all about feeling the romance
You love to kiss under the stars or by the sea
The perfect kiss involves the perfect mood
It's pretty common for kisses to sweep you off your feet

what kind of kisser are you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home