kanashimi no tenshi: just let me cry...

My tears are not free. Every drop amounts to a piece of your heart. So when I cry you a river, prepare to give me you heart. and I'll welcome it with a kiss. (012407)

Sunday, August 07, 2005

computer sunday

hah!! my eyes, oh, my eyes. and my hands!!! oh, my hands!!!

My mom woke me up at 8 to attend mass and since mass starts at 8, I decided not to take a bath. EEW? go ahead and feel that way. LOL

anyway, I got home an hour later and started on my projects/prelims. I first worked on my Sports Journalism prelims, which is a personality profile of Karla Jamoralin, my kabarkada who's playing for Pharmacy football Team and I think I chose the right subject because Karla was Best defender and MVP in the UST Intrams 2004-2005. yey!! (hugs to Karla!)

While I was working on that, my parents went out to buy dog food for Diego and to play golf in Club Manila East since the dog food shop is somewhere near there. The maid had a day-off so I was left alone, typing. >_<

At lunch, while getting the already cooked viand inside the cramped refrigerator, i accidentally knocked over a pitcher containing Guyabano juice and all its contents spilled on the floor. Wah! After eating, as I was taking the new kitten off the shelf (where breakable containers of pepper were located) to feed her, I accidentally knocked over -again- the lid of one of the containers. It fell to the floor and was shattered to pieces. Wah! -again-

Anyway, I continued with the feature and finished it an hour later. I proceeded with Sir Aldaba's homework, which is to make a feature story out of a news. I had the article from Jeamma Zabate, who I know personally since I had my OJT at the NBI Press room where I see her everyday. While I was writing the feature, it felt like I was doing an article again for Ma'am Margaux and PDI. (Speaking of Ma'am Margaux, I'm beginning to miss her. mya~)

After the feature for Specialized Writing, I made a reviewer for Taxation class which I think will be very handy next week as the prelims come. The prelims for Tax class will be on Saturday and I am going to 9th Ave. 's album launch friday night so I might not have the chance to study at all. So that was my Sunday, actually. Tax reviewer was actually difficult to do, because of the cases.

and i'm happy that i've done it all.. Sports column na lang at Broad journ script. (*stabs Prof. ___*)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home