kanashimi no tenshi: just let me cry...

My tears are not free. Every drop amounts to a piece of your heart. So when I cry you a river, prepare to give me you heart. and I'll welcome it with a kiss. (012407)

Thursday, August 04, 2005

RANTSSSSSS

+ this one's dedicated to professors who give extremely difficult prelims for us, hamak na students.

ANG KAPAL NG NGALA-NGALA N'YO!!!! we don't have press IDs that we can use in order to set appointments of interviews with freaking big time politicians. AUGUST 23?? Deadline??? That's like a blink of an eye away!!!!!!

all of us don't have connections to immediately be accomodated. crapness all of you professors, especially this professor, even if you're the so-called hot goddess of the class.

crap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home