kanashimi no tenshi: just let me cry...

My tears are not free. Every drop amounts to a piece of your heart. So when I cry you a river, prepare to give me you heart. and I'll welcome it with a kiss. (012407)

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

the days when i didn't blog...

last week was not the best week.. prelims was nakakangarag plus all those "projects" that we need to pass.

i cried last saturday because of the freaking taxation exam cos I thought I studied well enough.. i even fought with adeth because she couldn't console me ...and i think she felt bad. but then ..nobody would understand why I was in a very depressed state that day. I, planning to take Law after graduation, couldn't even do well in a taxation class. isn't that disappointing??

anyway, thesis is back on the "stuff to do list" since ma'am Pusta wanted us to go to the next level only after prelims.. haay..

broadjourn.. broadjourn..

i really don't have that much to say, kakagising ko lang kase.

till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home